What is Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program?
Knight-Hennessy Scholars will prepare a new generation of leaders with a deep academic foundation and the broad skill set to develop creative solutions to effect positive change in the world. Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive funding to pursue graduate study at Stanford. This includes the JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, DMA, and PhD programs, as well as joint- and dual-degrees. Through the King Global Leadership Program (KGLP) you will build on your graduate degree program to expand knowledge, develop skills, and strengthen character.
What are the benefits?:
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive these benefits:
- a fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- a travel grant intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
Can we get additional funding for special situations?
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may access supplemental funds to support academic enrichment (e.g., conference travel).
- If you engage in optional research projects during the summer, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program may provide summer funding, through a separate application.
- In addition, Knight-Hennessy Scholars pursuing a positive impact through social ventures may be eligible to apply for seed funding.
ALSO CHECK THESE ARTICLES:
Who is eligible to apply?
- Applicants from all countries and regions are welcome to apply as they expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have a global impact.
- Applicants are eligible to apply if she/he is applying to enroll in a full-time graduate program(s) at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD) or if she/he plans on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joint- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS).
- The applicant is eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if she/he received your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later. That means: She/he must have graduated in January 2014 through September 2021 to enroll at Stanford in autumn 2021.
- If the applicant is still in college studying for her/his first/bachelor’s degree, she/he is eligible to apply as long as she/he will complete her/his first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
What is the deadline to apply?
For the 2021 cohort deadline is Wednesday, October 14, 2020.
How to apply?
Like this post? Or have something to share? Write to us via email: email@example.com
For more opportunities or articles like this, visit our home page.
For further details visit their official website.