Type of Opportunity: Fully Funded Scholarships
Organiser: “Global Universities” Association in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Open to: All Nationalities & All Countries
Contact the organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org
ApplicationDeadline: December 18th, 2019
Benefits of Russian Government Scholarship 2020
- More than 300 Scholarships will be awarded.
- The winners of the Open Doors are granted a free early admission at any Russian university, without entrance examinations and with tuition fees covered by the Russian Federation.
- The competition winners will be able to enroll in the Master’s programme using a single window system, choosing any of 500 Russian universities, including 21 leading universities-participants of the 5-100 Project. It aims to increase their positions on the global research and education market with 21 Nobel Prize winners lecturers and more than 360,000 students studying in these universities.
The list of program tracks for subsequent Master’s Degree:
- Computer & Data Science
- Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence
- Business & Management
- Politics & International Relations
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Engineering & Technology
- December 19th – 29th, 2019 – Grading of the portfolios
- December 30th, 2019 – Announcement of the portfolio competition results
- January 15th – 30th, 2020 – Final round – Winners of the portfolio competition are welcome to participate in the final round in the selected subject area.
- January 15th – February 9th, 2020 – Grading of the final round of the competition
- February 10th, 2020 – Announcement of the final round results
- February 11th – 18th, 2020 – Appeal process
- February 20th, 2020 – Announcement of the Open Doors winners
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
- Participation is open to graduates with a Bachelor or a Specialist degree from any university in the world (except Russian).
- English Language Requirements: Participants can take part in either Russian or English language.
Don’t Forget To #ShareToAware