A Great Opportunity For Young Professionals and Graduate Students
What type of opportunity is this?
Fully Funded Conference
Who is the organiser of this conference?
Yenching Global Symposium
Who can apply for this opportunity?
People from all nationalities & all countries can apply for this.
What’s the country and city where this conference will take place?
What’s the exact location?
Peking University, Beijing
How can I directly contact the organiser of this conference?
You can email them on email@example.com
What will be the duration of this conference?
This conference will start on March 27 and will end on March 29, 2020.
What’s the last date to apply for?
December 1, 2019
What Are The Benefits of Fully Funded Yenching Global Symposium 2020?
- Selected delegates will receive free round-trip travel to and from Beijing, along with accommodation and meals for the length of the conference.
- Yenching Global Symposium 2020 offers ambitious young professionals and graduate students from all over the World the opportunity to come to China and learn from a diverse body of global scholars from leading universities;practitioners from a wide range of fields including art, history, culture, innovation, politics, and business, speakers from renowned universities, enterprises, and international organizations.
- Yenching Global Symposium 2020 is a platform for connecting leaders on China, across generations and across disciplines. It will help connect you with inspiring, like-minded peers as well as leading experts who share your interest in China. These interactions will take place at Peking University, China’s top university.
- As a selected delegate, you will have the opportunity to share your experiences with innovation while collaborating with others to generate fruitful exchange and construct frameworks for action on China’s most challenging issues.
What Are The Eligibility Requirements For Yenching Global Symposium 2020?
- Born after January 1, 1990
- Possesses, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in any field, at the time of application
- Is available for the entirety of the conference, March 27 – 29, 2020 (and any required travel time to and from Beijing)
- Has not participated in a previous Yenching Global Symposium or Yenching Social Innovation Forum
- Is proficient in English
- Holds a valid passport which does not expire within 6 months from February 2020
- Bonus: Has participated in China-related activities – academic, voluntary, professional, or extracurricular
Want to know more about this amazing opportunity? > (opens in a new tab)”>Visit their official website>>
Don’t Forget To #ShareToAware